Compared to residential properties in Indianapolis, commercial roofing projects typically come in a much wider variety of materials and styles—which can be great for your budget and aesthetic but difficult in terms of making the right choice for your building’s specific needs. Whether you need help selecting the perfect design or you already know the type of commercial roofing you prefer, Cochran Exteriors is here to provide expertise and service from start to finish!
Our award-winning commercial roofers have more than 50 years of combined experience, and we’d love to be an asset to you in protecting your greatest investment. Just a few of the many amenities we offer to Indianapolis commercial property owners and multi-family building managers include:
- Free on-site consultations.
- Upfront project estimates.
- Multiple commercial roofing styles: TPO, EDPM, SPF, and more.
- Full-service installation and repair expertise.
- Background-checked and factory-certified roofers.
- Long-term product and labor warranties.
- Flexible financing as low as $99/month.
Exceptional Installations and Warranty Coverage for Indianapolis Commercial Roofing
At Cochran Exteriors, we’re a family-owned commercial roofing company that always puts our customers first. When you choose us for your commercial roofing project, you can rest easy in the proven quality of our roof designers, installers, and project managers. In addition to BBB accreditation, our customer-first approach has earned us multiple “Super Service" awards from Angie’s List as well as Platinum Preferred Contractor status from Owens Corning!
Through your complimentary roof evaluation, our Indianapolis commercial roofing specialists will help you choose the best design:
- Metal Roofing: Metal roofing provides both energy efficiency and low maintenance, and it can be styled to mimic a number of other materials like wood and slate.
- SPF (Spray Polyurethane Foam) Roofing: Popular for flat and low-slope roofs, SPF commercial roofing provides built-in insulation to reduce heating and cooling costs.
- EPDM (Ethylene Propylene Diene Monomer) Roofing: Sometimes called “rubber roofing,” EDPM is a single-membrane, black, flexible material that can be installed on flat and low-slope roofs.
- TPO (Thermoplastic Polyolefin) Roofing: Another single-membrane system, TPO roofing comes in large rolls and can be made in white to effectively reflect solar rays.
- Modified Bitumen Roofing: Modified bitumen is an earlier form of single-membrane roofing, applied with a heated torch.
- Asphalt Shingle Roofing: Asphalt is an ever-popular choice for commercial roofing as it’s very affordable and versatile in its design.
Sign up for Your Free Commercial Roofing Estimate Now
Roofing is one of the most important determinants of the cost and energy efficiency of any commercial building in Indianapolis, so don’t take a gamble on it! Work with Cochran Exteriors to get the perfect roofing style and design for your unique needs. To begin with your free on-site consultation and project estimate, call us or complete our quick online form now.